• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Switched gears again

cabz

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I was gonn a build the wifey a trail wagonner xj i had picked up. the work on it started out ok but about the time i was collectimg parts this came back up for sale

I had built it for her some years back but never finished it ( health and $ reasons) and since she wanted it back so bad I gave in and picked it back up.
so at the crawl this year she'll be sporting theold wagoneer.
The bright side for me is now I can hunt down an MJ to build for me , untill I find the right oneI'll still bring the old red 4banger yj.

That thing is sweet! Makes me want one!

Nice!

Drool......someday I hope to make one of these too.

Would it be sacrilege to say it needs the fenders chopped and rolled?

Fender 'bending' happened already. We took the tires & wheels off my MJ and put them on his waggy and it rubs even on the street!

Nice!!! I'd love to find an old J10 with a 360 to build. Make myself a parts hauler/hunting truck with it. Love those years from Jeep

I missed a Honcho by a about a month. My Uncle had one sense it was new. Had I known it was still sitting around I would have tried to buy it.

Its been a dream of mine to haul a jeep with a jeep. Fsj towrig would take work but it would be really fun i think

Its been a dream of mine to haul a jeep with a jeep. Fsj towrig would take work but it would be really fun i think

Better own a gas station or oil company too! :gag: :cheers: :spin1:

8.1 gets 9 towing.... Cant get much worse than that.

An 8.1 with a 4l80e in an fsj would be sweet.

Yea I forgot you got that Chevy thing.......

4BT...only way to go. 25 MPG empty and should get 15 +- towing in a waggy.

Go diesel or go home! LOL

Back