• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swing Arm Tire Carrier Reviews Help Please

I run the crok. Love it. I'm welding on the carrier mounts though. They shift a bit per the suddested mounting method causing the arm to sag(as mentioned above). I don't have a problem with the pin though. I usually keep a film of grease on it though.
Keeps the spare up nice and high. I don't think Ive ever dragged the spare. Those are 35" bfgs 3.5" lift for reference.
6u9ada7a.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone own or have any personal experience with Dirtbound's carrier? Been looking at it reealllll hard lately.

Lots of people have it, and lots of people swear by it. Other than rigidco, that was the only other bumper I considered. Went rigid because I have a rigid front, but would have been equally happy with dirt bound.

I went to the 4 Wheel Parts show in Denver last weekend and saw a Smittybilt XCR bumper for the XJ which didnt look too bad. It looked like it might stick out from the rear of the gate a little much, but looked solid. Anyone have one that could send some pictures my way please?

its the 76851 bumper with tire carrier.

Back