• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swift kick in the pants

If you ever get around the eastern IA way, let me know. I'll buy you a case of your favorite brew to give my ex (deadbeat mom) wife a REAL swift kick.hastahasta

i might be able to help you out on that if you can wait until july. I am going to ottumwa and also eldridge (davenport) areas then. if you still need it by then let me know a week in advance and i will start polishing the boots hehe.

hey bug boy, I am about an hour from Ottumwa, so if you need assistance with the swift kicking, let me know.....have boots, will travel....

I am lookng for a "knee 2 the chest" or a "stomp on the head". Anyone know where I can get a few of these? Is that "punch in the nuts still available?

i finally repaid kracker at rockfest for the swift kick in pants with a mad dog humping the leg.

if anyone would like to go in halfs on a shipment of some overseas knock off kicks in the pants i can get them for 60% off of free. they arent swift but if you can get the target to stand still for about 10 mins they work just as good.

:cheers:

if anyone would like to go in halfs on a shipment of some overseas knock off kicks in the pants i can get them for 60% off of free. they arent swift but if you can get the target to stand still for about 10 mins they work just as good.

:cheers:

Are these the Chinese versions? How many mods to make work stateside?

I'm also interested in some sharp, persistent short-hair yanks:scared:

shipped to 80210

Not sure, but I believe they might be on back order. If said neighbors wife is hot, I might be able to help ya out with a case of Donkey Punches for her and a kick in the teeth for him. PM me the shipping information.

I need about a half dozen of these for my co-"work"ers.

Don't have any money for shipping on hand, will you trade for a knuckle sandwich?

I need a swift kick to the head to possibly knock me out so I can sleep....insomnia sucks!

Calvinhobbes.jpg

the holidays are approaching...better get them before they are all gone!!

Yours is already in the mail Tyler! :D

Back