• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swerving like a Drunk

Move to a state where there is no inspection!!

if your steering wheel has a ton of play in it, and the only thing you're worried about is a ticket, PLEASE DO move out of california. we dont want your negligent redneck ass driving on our freeways with your unsafe vehicle.

thats retarded logic there guy, im glad i dont share the freeways with you.

if your steering wheel has a ton of play in it, and the only thing you're worried about is a ticket, PLEASE DO move out of california. we dont want your negligent redneck ass driving on our freeways with your unsafe vehicle.

Wow, I think that's the first time I've been personally attacked on the internet by a person from california.

There is something to be said for taking personal responsibility for your actions, from assessing the play in your steering to watching your budget. I saw a quote last week that said that california is the Lindsey Lohan of states - it's the nanny folks like you that keep it going down the toilet! If you can't see a sarcastic joke when it's put in front of you, stay out of Florida - we're still allowed to do what we want and bear the consequences.

Have a great day,

Mark

Check your upper control arm bushing in the axle. These tent to wear out causing a wonder on the road!

Ya those were the only bushings that I was unable to replace due to that I wasnt able to find the correct bushings. I'm not 100% sure if they are the stock arms and if they arent I have no idea what brand they are.

Iv'e only got to worry and my self when driving due to that the bumbers that Iv'e made are all 1/4" thick with way more than plenty 1/2" bolts securing thiem.

Ya those were the only bushings that I was unable to replace due to that I wasnt able to find the correct bushings. I'm not 100% sure if they are the stock arms and if they arent I have no idea what brand they are.

You can order them from NAPA or a few sites online - I replaced mine when I had the axle out of the vehicle and it still sucked. Glad I did, that was almost 80,000 miles and almost 3 years ago, still tracks straight and vibe free on the highway at 95 MPH in traffic!!

Back