• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sweatfest '05... Who's going?

Me, but probably not Cindy

I'm still plannin' on it ... Clayton right?

Les

whens this happening?

wtf is search?:dunno:

i'm gonna try and make it

IF I have something to wheel AND a way to get it there.

lesslimited said:
Do a search, noob!

I searched but couldn't find anything. :)

I'm trying like hell to make it.

i'll be there

i would like to go if the trip is still being planned. i just need to know for sure dates i am cool with july 21-24 if its an open invitation. went to clayton this past weekend and had a blast. great trails and beautiful scenery....

I definitely will not have a wheeling vehicle ready by then. I do have a functional tow rig and trailer however, so if my work situation allows me the time off I could provide transpo.

Lawn Cher' said:
I definitely will not have a wheeling vehicle ready by then. I do have a functional tow rig and trailer however, so if my work situation allows me the time off I could provide transpo.
sure, come on and pick me up

Lawn Cher' said:
So it begins.......

Hoksibish said:
i would like to go if the trip is still being planned. i just need to know for sure dates i am cool with july 21-24 if its an open invitation. went to clayton this past weekend and had a blast. great trails and beautiful scenery....
That's the plan.
The dates are firm.
Be there or be someplace with small rocks.

Okie Terry said:
That's the plan.
The dates are firm.
Be there or be someplace with small rocks.
like less' pants?

Ramsey said:
like less' pants?
Damn John ... you gonna let this oversized pup talk to you like that!? :D

Les

Lawn Cher' said:
I didn't realize I was disappointing anyone.
Not disappointing me. Come on up and pick me and my junk up.
I'll pay for gas and Cabo.

kid4lyf said:
Not disappointing me. Come on up and pick me and my junk up.
I'll pay for gas and Cabo.

Under consideration.

Back