• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suspension stuff: Shocks, coil springs, framerail nuts

HQuakers

NAXJA Forum User
Have a few things from my old lift for sale.

First are some 3" Zone nitro rear shocks. Part #7980 (they say 7262 on them but they are the 7980s). One has a small dent on it but doesn't affect it in any way. Cheapest you'll find these new is about $80 shipped. No boots. Installed at 156,790 miles and removed at 167,380.

Alfdq.jpg

GJrml.jpg

Dent:
Nan9n.jpg

Price: $50 shipped in the lower 48

Next are some 3" Skyjacker front coil springs. Unknown mileage on them but didn't sag with my front winch bumper. Little rough from the years.

tbunO.jpg

Price: $30 shipped in the lower 48

Last are some M14 nuts right from the dealership for your front or rear leaf spring bolts. Good replacements if yours are seized to your stock bolts and are just spinning. I got these in case I would need to replace any of mine when going to 4.5" leaves from an AAL. I was lucky to not run into the dreaded spinning nut so I have no use for these. You can find them online for about $3 each plus shipping. Part #11502814

aOGIH.jpg

Price: $5 shipped in the lower 48

Good deal. Just PM me and I'll get back to you.

Also, willing to trade for:

• Square/slim fogs
  • A decent aftermarket single DIN radio (for the '88 'Yota)
  • ZJ Front Driveshaft (33" length or longer)
  • 242 H&T SYE
  • 5-90 mains cable kit
  • Gas hood lift kit
I can throw some $$ on top for items above where applicable.

Coil springs sold.

Items I'll trade shocks and/or nuts for:

• ZJ Front Driveshaft (33" length or longer)
  • 242 H&T SYE
  • 5-90 mains cable kit
  • Gas hood lift kit
I can throw some $$ on top for items above where applicable.

Back