• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superline - the next generation of synthetic ropes.

MasterPull

We make rope cool
Many of you may already be familiar with Master-Pulls line of synthetic ropes. We are the only company to offer different grades or qualities of rope that include MP Basic, Superline and Superline XD. Master-Pull Superline is a rope unlike any other out there. By starting with a larger diameter synthetic rope a unique manufacturing process allows Superline to be stretched down to a smaller diameter, this retains the strength of the larger diameter rope while reducing the overall diameter of the rope. This gives the highest strength to size ratio available for any rope available!

Because of the manufacturing process, Superline is a much denser and tighter woven line then lines like Amsteel Blue. This reduces the likelihood that a strand will catch while winching and damage the line. The dense packaging of the fibers helps keep grit from working their way into the line and damaging the rope.

The strength of Superline allows for a smaller line diameter to be used on a winch and also for more rope to fit on a drum. Check out the strength of Superline vs regular synthetics:

• 5/16ths Superline 21,000 lbs 5/16ths Amsteel Blue 12,300 lbs

• 3/8ths Superline 26,000 lbs 3/8ths Amsteel Blue 18,000 lbs

Here is a picture of Master-Pull Superline pictured with our new Winch Stop Thimble:

Superline_SafetyThimble_SmallerFile.jpg

Like all Master-Pull products, these ropes are elligiable for a 10% discount. If you need a quote or have a question about which rope is right for you contact us and we can help you out.

To place an order call: 360 714 1313.

-Alex

We also have 7/16ths Superline rated at 40,000 lbs for those of you with full size rigs that have winches!

-Alex

Bringing this back up to the top, we have the best prices on the best products!

-Alex

Question:
For the 5/16 it shows amsteel having a 200lb advantage in strength,
but for the 3/8 your product has a 6,000 lb advantage

Why the disparity?

• 5/16ths Superline 21,000 lbs 5/16ths Amsteel Blue 12,300 lbs

• 3/8ths Superline 26,000 lbs 3/8ths Amsteel Blue 18,000 lbs

-Alex

Question:
For the 5/16 it shows amsteel having a 200lb advantage in strength,
but for the 3/8 your product has a 6,000 lb advantage

Why the disparity?

5/16ths Superline 21,000 lbs -vs- Amsteel Blue 12,300 lbs

??

I don't quite understand what you are saying.

5/16ths Amsteel Blue is rated at 12,330 lbs

5/16ths Master-Pull Superline is rated at 21,000 lbs

3/8ths Amsteel Blue is rated at 17,640 lbs

3/8ths Master-Pull Superline is rated at 26,000 lbs

-Alex

Bringing this back up!

-Alex

I'm holding off on buying synthetic rope for a while until my cable wears out more. Hopefully by then I can justify the extra cost of this line. Would love to get XD, but I'd have to do a ton of wheeling to justify that haha.

My XD is over 8 years old and the cover is still intact, we have seen other lines last over a decade and possibly longer. I posted a pic on our Facebook yesterday of a rope that was purchased back in 2001 or 2002 and is still intact and working very well. They might be expensive to start but proper maintenance and use can make them last a long time.

-Alex

Bringing this back up.

-Alex

My XD is over 8 years old and the cover is still intact, we have seen other lines last over a decade and possibly longer. I posted a pic on our Facebook yesterday of a rope that was purchased back in 2001 or 2002 and is still intact and working very well. They might be expensive to start but proper maintenance and use can make them last a long time.

-Alex

Yeah, that's another thing I usually take into account. Knowing the XD would last 8-10 years definitely makes it worth the extra cost. Then again, that would make the price of my winchline about on par with the price of my winch :D (M8000)

I have heard that from alot of people, and you can always keep your rope when you upgrade your winch. I started out on a 9.0EP from Superwinch and it was great just slow, so I found a 9.5ti on craigslist and moved my rope and fairlead over.

-Alex

Bringing this back up!

-Alex

Quotes sent.

-Alex

80' = 318.03

100' = 375.19

Either of those would fit on the X9, we have hawse fairleads as well, both black and silver. Both are back ordered until about the 15th.

-Alex

Bringing this up.

-Alex

Don't forget to check out Superline when you are in the market for a new winch rope!

-Alex

Bringing this back up, the rope might be a little more expensive but the lifespan is greatly increased over traditional ropes!

-Alex

Back