• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superlift trail adoption

How did you cut your hand, go out the window?

Ramsey said:
How did you cut your hand, go out the window?

yup....it was just starting to lean real gentle and I thought I could stop it. It moved foreward and I knew I couldn't stop it so I went to pull my arm back and it was too late. got the armpinched between the jeep and the ground, palm down. Thank God for no broken bones. Everything else hurts like a mo-fo though. I'm on vicodin and its just enough to dull the pain to a tolerable level.

ExTankerGuy said:
You are actually VERY lucky! Always keep hands and arms inside the vehicle until the ride comes to a complete stop!

Yeah, unless you turn green when you get angry, you can't hold up a 2 ton truck with one arm. ;)

Glad to hear theres no permanent damage, though.

Kendrik said:
Yeah, unless you turn green when you get angry, you can't hold up a 2 ton truck with one arm. ;)

Glad to hear theres no permanent damage, though.

I have been know to turn green, red, and all manner of colors!!

I threw my arm out as an instictive reaction, but the jeep slid foreward and tipped faster. I tried to get my arm back in but it was too late.

I'm seriously considering some window nets.

1986XJIan said:
I'm gonna have to say it is an LJ20 (since there were none imported into the US after 1973 and the LJ50 didn't come out until 1974....)

gawd I love the net! yep, I'm a nerd...LOL

Yup your a nerd....its an LJ-20

Dustin_Z said:
I have been know to turn green, red, and all manner of colors!!

I threw my arm out as an instictive reaction, but the jeep slid foreward and tipped faster. I tried to get my arm back in but it was too late.

I'm seriously considering some window nets.

So, if we decide to keep this trail, I nominate "Amputee Run" as the title. ;)

Whatever trail we pick, its got to be at least a 4, cant have a wussy trail with our name on it.

You said a weak 4 though...I'm heading up in a couple weeks, I'll try and check it out, I'm gonna try and explore the backside more though, give those 5s a run for their money.

Ramsey said:
Whatever trail we pick, its got to be at least a 4, cant have a wussy trail with our name on it.

Actually, we want a trail that EVERYONE in the chapter can enjoy, so we're looking for a good 3 / 4 trail. Thats been our goal since we decided to adopt.

Then learn to drive better.

Back