• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

superchips or hypertech programmer

Ok cool thanks all for info! I will upgrade injectors already have exaust & air covered. What 4 hole injecters recommended & i tried a tb spacer but want fit with k&n air so where is best place to aquire throttle body? I guess at the end of its 1st life i will go 4.6 or 4.7 but for now its still strong.

Scrap the TB spacer - all they do is empty your bank account.

Yeah it was few yrs back i had tb spacer just looking for a tb now i guess 60mm or what you guys think?
I have k&n intake
Flowmaster super44
Aquiring neon injecters
33x12.50x15 mt
4:56 gearing
I guess i get a speedo gear to correct that issue? So i dont have to worry bout trans with shift points & things with new gearing? Just tryin to get this done the right way the 1st time!

FWIW, I use a Hypertech Max Energy Programmer in my Suburban. I know it's not an XJ, but I feel the product experience is relevant. As far as power gains, I felt pretty much nothing after the "power tune" was installed and I saw a slight decrease in the fuel economy. The only gain I got from it was corrected speedometer and firmer shifts. I wasn't all that disappointed because I mainly bought it to correct the speedometer for the bigger tires and get the firmer shifts, so I'm happy with it. If I were to buy it again today, I'd just go with the standalone Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator (which wasn't available many years ago when I bought mine) and just do a Trans-Go shift kit instead.

I'd take the other advice given if you're looking to make more power.

Back