• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

super swampers -- trade??

neversummer369

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set of 4 super swampers 34x9.5xr15 at half tread maybe a bit more, they are mounted on some cragar d windows right now. i am just wondering if anyones looking for a set and interested in trading anything like a roof rack or bumper, let me know what youve got i might be interested. il get some pics up later today when i get in my shed
I also have a stock track bar and some used shocks that came off a yj..
oh yeah and i have a 4x4rac for a hi lift jack never mounted

I am interested, but would really like to see the tires to know if they have the tread life left in them I want?
I do have some things i could trade you, so lets see what we can do?
My name is Paul

Where are you located?

Put in the image URL with
B] in front of the link and [B]
after it.

If ya can't get it, you can email them to me and ill get em up for ya. Just send me a pm

no no.. you need to put it onto like photobucket

ok sorry that took forever for a horrible picture
it was dark by the time i could snap a pic, light in the shed is not working
tomorow i will have a pic up ofall 4 in the light sorry
this is a pic of the one with the most wear

What are you looking for exactly? If I cant find anything to trade you, how much $ you want?

i could use a full size spare for my 34s?? im sure you dont have that laying around though
i didnt really have a set price and i was just gona see if anyone had any good trades
but if i dont get any trade offers ill sell them to you for like 200

I can build you a front bumper for them.

Any chance you have stock front springs from that YJ?

pictures of the bumper I make
Mountedon2000XJ.jpg

Mountedon2000XJ3.jpg

Mountedon2000XJ2.jpg

I normally ask 300$ for the bumper (and it will have shackle mounts too) but we could work something out.

Damn.. dutch wins lol :(

Back