• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Seat Covers

Prepmech said:
Thanks for the link!

I like the clip on led lights they have there. Thinking about getting a couple to mount on the backs of the seats.
Welcome
:cheers:

I bet if someone contacted Raingler, they would make similar covers and they would probably be of better material and better fitting.

Never heard of 'em but they're site's down. I'll check back, would there be enough interest if we had to buy a bunch for them to do it?

Yep, I just noticed their site is down. I wonder if they are still selling their stuff retail or just through dealers now?
I dont know if they would make them or not. When I saw the seat covers, I just thought that would be a cool product for them to make and they are good people and make good quality stuff.

EDIT: There site is back up now. It says they no longer sell directly but Im sure you could contact them to see if they would consider adding this type of seat cover to their product list.

Well I'll try, looked around the web last nite and saw some of there other products, looks like quality stuff.

Hey Kuligow,
Where did you get the grimlock D ring? The only place I can find them for under $7 is sold out.
Never could figure out why anyone would trust a PLASTIC D ring to hold anything of any importance..

Whats so great about em?

Never could figure out why anyone would trust a PLASTIC D ring to hold anything of any importance..

Whats so great about em?

Light weight, little noise, easy to unhook, don't have to unthread from molle gear in order to release. They aren't the best for heavy gear, but for lightweight stuff they are great. The "teeth" on the end of the clasp on metal carabiners always get hooked on my molle webbing when I am trying to unhook them, which makes it a pain to get them off quickly. The key is to use the best product for the job. I use the grimlocks for small stuff for the same reason that I don't use log chain to tie my boots.

Back