• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday Hollister

JOSEJALAPENO

NAXJA Forum User
So i was going to go down to the toy run & be a part of that, I now cant make it to that do to i have family in San Jose Sat. So i am bringing my Heep to San Jose & want to wheel Hollister Sunday. Jeff (Jeepme) & i will be there. I am not 100% where we are going to meet. I may bring the truck & trailer or i may drive my Heep from San Jose to the trail head.

My jeep is still down, but the new obstacle course on McCray rd opens this weekend too. There will be lots of entertainment just watching that course being run.

let me think about this...i'll be there saturday with the red deathmobile but might want to hit sunday with the rzr.

let me think about this...i'll be there saturday with the red deathmobile but might want to hit sunday with the rzr.

I will have Craig with me, He has never been to Hollister. So his is in for a good time.

70% chance of rain on sunday :gag:

great day!! no rain and the mud wasnt to bad. Here are somo pics.

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that course was jam paced saturday.
since it was so wet & sloppy i didn't want to get on it & get stuck with no winch.
so i decided to flop on jungle trail with no winch instead. LOL!
looks like you guys had a blast, & much less crowded than we had to deal with.

did you guys run the whole course? very impresive nonetheless. pics do not do the course justice

did you guys run the whole course? very impresive nonetheless. pics do not do the course justice

Ya pics definately dont do it justice!!! Jose walked right through that last obsticle with no problem. The guy standing on the side with his hands on his hips, in one of the pics, was a toyota guy who went through first and had a real hard time. He told Jose if he went through then Jose had too. Jose shut him up real fast, he was a good sport about though. :)

that course was jam paced saturday.
since it was so wet & sloppy i didn't want to get on it & get stuck with no winch.
so i decided to flop on jungle trail with no winch instead. LOL!
looks like you guys had a blast, & much less crowded than we had to deal with.

Ya it turned out to be a real nice day out there. We didnt get to jungle trail to see the divits in the ground where you flopped ;)

Ya pics definately dont do it justice!!! Jose walked right through that last obsticle with no problem. The guy standing on the side with his hands on his hips, in one of the pics, was a toyota guy who went through first and had a real hard time. He told Jose if he went through then Jose had too. Jose shut him up real fast, he was a good sport about though. :)

Yeah, the Yota guy we saw on Sat trying to go through the last obstacle knocked the spare out of his bed, was almost out and then slid back in. When smoke started to come from underhood, and realized that the front part of the frame was tearing off. With the leaf sprung front he had was a big deal. Had to get winched out and climb back down to get his spare tire.
The next Yota guy, tried taking the left side line on the rocks to get down since no one had accomplished it yet, bt no dice.

Back