• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday 4/13 mini moab. rainbow falls

Elguapo

NAXJA Forum User
I have some family coming in from cali and I want to show them some off road fun.
So far my buddy in his sas ranger on 35s and my wj are going. We will hit mini moab and get the the trails near by.
Sunday the 14th meet at rudys bbq 10am (the place that looks like a gas station before going up to woodland park)
We'll grab some breakfest burritos and head up.
My number is 719-452-0951. Unfortunately I wont have any spare seats this run. Feel free to call if you have any questions/ or want to confirm over the phone.
Anthony

Nope, no one from NAXJA, and somehow my radiator cap was loose so I started to overheat on the way up 24. :( So I'm home. Closer you get to the foothills, the harder it is snowing.

Sorry Fred. Because of the snow we actually left a little early. I checked out the forum before heading out and left since there were no confirmations. There were some jk guy hanging out there as well/ but didnt see you. Wish you would have called me on the number I posted we would have surely waited for you. You get you over heating squared away?
We actually beat the snow to make some runs. By the time it started snowing my buddy broke an axle shaft and I popped out a coil. Lol/ must do retainers
20140413_123856.jpg

20140413_123904.jpg

Took my cousin and her boyfriend up along with my sister. They got a kick out of my guns. Tips wife even stepped back from the recoil on my saiga 12g. Lol
666.jpg

Last edited:
Did everyone's asses pucker after you dropped in off that first ledge? lol

(I'm still pissing blood)

No sweat. I'm not much of a phone guy, and since I was too stupid to check the radiator when I saw that the lever on the radiator cap was up(IE venting) as I was adding oil, I didn't deserve to go anyway. :)

Back