• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

suitable 68mm TBs?

Yeah, I read about that too.

Dyno, the reason I don't want to go that route is because, for your 4.7L medium-buck buildup listed on the strokers sections of your web site, you recommend a 68mm Flometrics. I know you've got a (modified) 65mm Mustang TB, I didn't see any flow rates for it though?

I guess you didn't see I got a crank, Dyno. Going to pick it up in about an hour :) All those questions I've asked over the past few years are finally going to be useful!

Are there any other TBs out there anybody knows of that require little modification to fit to our intakes?

Dyno, did you remove your Poweraid TB Spacer when you installed the Mustang TB (since you noted the Mustang TB is about 1" taller than the stock TB)?

krakhedd said:
Dyno, the reason I don't want to go that route is because, for your 4.7L medium-buck buildup listed on the strokers sections of your web site, you recommend a 68mm Flometrics. I know you've got a (modified) 65mm Mustang TB, I didn't see any flow rates for it though?

If you're interested in using a 68mm...

EBAY has a ton of 68's to fit the same year 65mm Stangs..

krak
I have a mustang 4.6 t-body in the garage.... somthing in the range of 65-68mm... i could measure it for ya. If you want to take a look at it sometime let me know.

Back