• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Success

job done, didn't have to pay someone to do it, and you prolly learned a bit in the process:thumbup: I'll bet it will go faster next time if you ever need to do it again!:peace:

job done, didn't have to pay someone to do it, and you prolly learned a bit in the process:thumbup: I'll bet it will go faster next time if you ever need to do it again!:peace:

NEXT TIME!?

Aaurgh.

Actually, I also did new motor mounts, downpipe, Cat, muffler, tailpipe, O2 Sensor, CPS, radiator, aired up the tires and added blinker fluid.

All that is left is maybe a T-case output shaft seal, and I need to rebuild the NSS.

The major accomplishment was cleaning up the garage enough so that I can actually get a Jeep into it. The XJ was blocking the garage since September. We got a Scrambler a few weeks ago and it needs some garage love now that it's getting cold and nasty outside.

Congrats, the first time I replaced an engine it took me 3.5 months too...now I can do it in a day. It's amazing how much that initial experience does for you. Nice work.

Back