• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff For Sale

Alex E

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys finally finished my newer XJ and sold the white one so I've got a list of left over parts. I'm not going to price anything out but normally I use Pick N Pull prices for a guideline or what stuff on here recently sold for. Everything is first come first serve, just shoot me an offer.

Factory leafs from a 2000 XJ, approx. 160k miles, good for bastard pack or something

3 inch Rustys leafs, good for bastard pack as well or replace factory tired springs

RENIX CARB legal Spectre cowl intake, complete, used but still have box and all hardware, also the CARB sticker is on the intake and intact

Bran new extend rear bump stops

Used but not leaking HD steering shock (year old)

Used RENIX flywheel for 5 speed, great condition, bought new less then 10k miles ago, its honestly in great shape

AW4 flex plate from 2000

2 inch poly coil spacers for front, almost new, just dirty, no cracks or splitting

Bran new in the package, 2 trail gear water proof diff breathers

12' JL sub with box

Novak NP231 shifter and linkage, used

Pair of 6 degree rear shims for pinion angle

NIB RENIX crank positions sensor

Left and right rear glass from early 90s XJ 4 door, tinted (its the two big cargo area ones)

Right rear brake light assembly

Right front corner marker lense

Front left and right parking/turn signals (the clear ones under the headlights) pre 97 body style

Front grill (red) pre 97

I've got a full ZJ rear disk conversion, I've been planning on using it but I'll sell it for the right price. I got everything off a buddys 98 ZJ, backing plates, pads rotors, preformed lines on the axle, calipers, you name it, just need to TJ bearing retainer plates IIRC

Also have misc. AW4 parts like oil pan, dip stick, NNS, the entire thing if you need it, it was working but had a really bad leak from the TQ converter seal

Might also have a NP231 from a 2000 XJ if this other guy bails on it

If your pretty certain you want something just PM me your number and I'll text pics, if not I'll load them on here per request.

The AW4 is from a 2000 4x4, I'm guessing it's the original tranny so it would have 160k on it.

I'm willing to ship, I'll see if I can find a way to quote shipping, maybe I can get a cheapie flat rate box. Maybe 20 bucks shipped? I'd pretty much give it to you if you were closer.

I'll take some good pics of the sub, box and bumps
tomorrow

Make me an offer, after buying the knob, linkage and shipping these are like 200 bucks new. I had 2lo on the t case I used it with so the shift pattern is marked accordingly. If that bothers you then you can get a different shift knob. I see your local, need me to ship or do you ever make it to the south bay?

All offers will be entertained, I just want this stuff to get good use.

Sorry if there is any confusion, each little paragraph pertains to each post in the order they were asked from top to bottom. Posting from my phone : / annoying...

How much do you want for the aw4? Which tcase does it have behind it? Does it have all the sensors? How much were you looking to get for it? Are you open to trades?

I don't really need anything but what would you have to trade? I'm open to just about anything, Jeep stuff, RC crap, tools, what ever...

It's got all the sensors still, it had a NP231 on it, I still have it but someone is really interested in the t case. If you or anyone else needs the t case really bad then I'll check in with the other guy and see what his deal is.

Actually...if you or anyone on here needs something and has a decent dirt bike ramp to trade I'm totally game for that.

Hopefully you still have some stuff I want when I get paid. You are willing to ship, correct?

I took the sub out of the box to take pictures and show it's in good shape.

20140304_100415.jpg

20140304_100440.jpg

20140304_100452.jpg

Made in USA

20140304_100835.jpg

20140304_101000.jpg

Sub is in good condition, nothing torn or punctured.

Oh and the rear bumps...honestly I can't tell if they are poly or not. They are pretty friggn hard but I don't think they are poly. They are plain black and 4 inches tall.

I am willing to make a run to the bay area if enough stuff is coming East since i dont want to pay shipping on the Sub,box, and bumps. Thanks Alex!!

Back