• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Strongest Dana 35 axles?

It's always jeep season up here in mass, the law is that if you kill a deer with your car, it is yours if you want it. My sister killed a deer with my parents explorer a few years ago and they kept it, was pretty good meat.

LOL yeah i guess so, and i participate in 4! razertec bow season, 30-06 rifle, .58 muzzleloader and the XJ..the jeep got the buckmark after that incident, along with an entire new cooling system/grill/bumper..even though the rad and everything else was bent up and the cooling fans were hackin up the shroud..it still made it back to camp..bamby was wishin i had the lift installed then, or at least a HP30.. the factory front skid works on wildlife.

When I took hunter safety up in WA, it was actually illegal to take dead animals off the side of the road.
I guess they were worried about people intentionally hitting deer.

In MD they have "managed hunts" in the parks. Police snipers post up and have a field day.

"A managed hunt is a controlled deer hunt for the purpose of reducing and or maintaining deer numbers on parklands for the benefit of natural ecosystems, local farmers, citizen landscapes, reducing deer vehicle collisions (DVC’s) and an overall reduction of deer human conflict."

In MD they have "managed hunts" in the parks. Police snipers post up and have a field day.

"A managed hunt is a controlled deer hunt for the purpose of reducing and or maintaining deer numbers on parklands for the benefit of natural ecosystems, local farmers, citizen landscapes, reducing deer vehicle collisions (DVC’s) and an overall reduction of deer human conflict."
deer human conflict? i didn't know deer humans were that agressive. As bad as manbearpig?

I run a locked, non c clip 35 under my 89. I have replaced it once due to a failed carrier bearing. It destroyed the gears. Otherwise, I have had zero issues.

Just take the advice and bolt in a 29 spline 8.25.
Maybe 100 bucks at a junkyard and much stronger.
Spend the money and time you were gonna waste on a super 35 and put a lock right in it and still have about 500 bucks left over.
Think logical.
Its not "if the d35 gives out", its "when the d35 gives out."

Back