• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Strange Buzzing/Beeping Sound - HELP!

I see he hasn't found it yet..My jeep beeps after i turn it off, the sound only comes from the left front speaker..Alarm i think..It comes from the radio..I just hope it doesn't blow up..LOL

I think it may actually be the Johnson rod out of adjustment. I can fix it for you pretty cheap too....about $500.

Seriously improve your attitude if you're going to use the forum. This is an incredible resource for people who deal with attitudes like yours in the real world and want some straight talk. if you don't like the advice you're getting then by all means keep your problems to yourself!

Hi I have a 2001 Cherokee Sport with a strange buzzing sound that comes on every once in awhile and when I step on the skinny pedal it usually stops buzzing and when I take my foot off the skinny pedal it starts buzzes again. Is this a skinny pedal warning alarm or something?

Once my XJ has warmed up during driving it usually stops doing this. The sounds seems to be coming from the engine compartment near the firewall but I'm not sure where it may be coming from or what is causing it?

I checked my muffler bearings and my brake light fluid levels and they are perfect so I am at a loss. What could this be?

Back