• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**STOLEN TRUCK, PLEASE HELP-$500 REWARD**

INFERNAL

NAXJA Forum User
MY TOW RIG/DAILY DRIVER WAS STOLEN ON SATURDAY EVENING IN THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE, IT WAS STOLEN IN A TIME FRAME OF TEN MINUTES. IT WAS STOLEN FROM A PARKING LOT ON 9TH STREET BETWEEN MARKET ST AND LIME IN THE CITY OF RIVERSIDE **IM OFFERING A $500 CASH REWARD TO WHOEVER LEADS ME TO MY TRUCK**.
1999 BLACK DIESEL F350 SUPER DUTY
2005 GRILL AND HEADLIGHT CONVERSION
10" LIFT ON 39" SUPER SWAMPER TSLs
POLISHED WELD RACING SUPER SINGLES
LIMO TINTED WINDOWS TAN INTERIOR
ARIZONA LIC. PLATE # CG 44809

PLEASE IF ANYONE SEES OR HEARS ANYTHING, PLEASE CALL THE RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND MY CELL AT (951) 488-8727. . .
I JUST BOUGHT THIS TRUCK COMPLETELY STOCK AND BEAT UP AND DUMPED A BUNCH OF MONEY INTO IT TO GET IT WHERE I WANTED IT. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY TRUCK BACK. AS OF NOW THIS IS A MAJOR LOSS TO ME.

This stealing S_____ is getting worse and worse --- way too many lazy A___ people that would rather steal it than work for it !!!!!!

Have a sense of pride and work for your toys, or car or food for that matter.

If I see them on the road, it is not going to be pretty .............

Not the same thing , BUT: I lent my fishing poles/reels and tackle box to my son and his best friend and the friend's Aunt stole them, took them to
the pawn shop and sold them all !!!!! Of course she says she did not do it .................

good luck with this BS, Randy PS: If I find it, a dinner at Arby's will be fine and one beer. What brand tires are they and any decals to look for ????

So true RainShadow ! ! !. . It's BS man. I worked hard at making this my dream daily driver and some POS comes up and decides he wants it as well and doesn't need to pay for it. . . .

Tires are 39.5" Super Swamper TSLs (two are brand new. Just bought them a week ago)

No stickers but all the emblems have been removed minus the Ford oval on the tailgate. . . Windows are all limo tinted.

Absolutely nothing Randy. . . I call every day and they keep saying it is still coming up as stolen in their system. It's been almost three weeks now.

Back