• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Brother's 2000 RAM truck stolen in Yucaipa

4wheel98cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, my little brother's 2000 Dodge Ram was stolen in front of his house (assuming last night or early AM) in Yucaipa. It is black, 318 v8, 2wd, Fabtech 4-6" lift, General Grabber red letter 315 75r16 with Ion 170 rims, and tow mirrors. He recently added a 52" curved light bar to the front. If anyone sees it or any parts online please let me know. This truck is his daily driver and he doesn't have money to buy another vehicle. He did report it stolen this morning at 8:00am.
License Plate Number:
6C74235

I hate theives too. So far nothing. We have our theories about it. We are hoping its sitting someplace in a neighborhood and just hasn't been towed or reported yet. Hopefully it's not stripped or set on fire after a joyride.

I noticed a curved light bar today in the Mentone pawn shop. It was a longer one but not sure about the length.

Sent you a PM.

Not trying to be negative but my money is on Mexico. I've kept an eye out but not had any luck. I'll keep looking, though.

Back