• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen jeep

831_xj

NAXJA Forum User
My GF had her jeep stolen on thursday morning from outside my house. :(

They took the 32" km2s on some gloss D windows.
The radio
cut the battery cables and took her red top.
messed up the fender
And trashed the interior

Anybody have some cheap either stock tires or maybe 31s on wheels? And perhaps a battery ?

That'd be killer!!! I have a charger.
Chris divine may have some tires but he's not sure how great they really are.

We're still debating on taking it out or just getting something else

Nearly 500 to get it out... And in the end after what it needs it's gonna be about 1000-1100 :(

Dude that sucks. I also have a battery and some worn stock tires on the MJ's turbines (in San Jose) if you decide to keep it.

That sucks. I know how you feel though. Mine got stolen out of the driveway a few months ago. But my dogs woke me up and I actually got to the back window as it rolled out the driveway. I called 911 and they ended up in hot pursuit - spike strips and the whole thing. I got it back with no impound fees but the dick got away (not sure how with three agencies involved). I got hooked up with some new 33s. You can have the two that didn't get spiked if you want. They are 32-11.50-15 Procomp all terrains. That is, if you want to make the trip to the Fresno area.

You guys are all so awesome!

Ya totally blows as we were going to be takin her zj across country

I think we're going to try an keep it.. Just money I didn't wanna spend lol

Thought I would toss you guys an update...

They found her jeep stripped up in the mountains here in SC. Somebody saw them stripping it and called the cops. By the time they got there they were gone. Tires and wheels, battery cables cut and optima gone, radio gone, and a lot of her personal items.

Docmoe was kind enough to lend me his old stuff. Tires and battery. Thank you so much and I really owe you big time.

Insurance totaled it and gave her 4k.. Probably double easy what a 225k ZJ was worth. She bought it back for 290 and we went and slapped the stuff together.
Got it home with the rotors dragging on all 4 of the backing plates. I straightened those out now all is well and she is back with some 33's!! :D

dude awesome! sounds like a come up

Back