• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Jeep

That is awesome man. I dont know anyone around my area who has recovered a vehicle that hasnt been near totaled while joy riding. So the question is. What are you going to use to get the homeless smell out?

Seriously awesome that you got it back and that it isn't in pieces. Makes me really happy that I opted to have the lo-Jack installed. So far I've noticed that other xj owners are very friendly. Everywhere I go they pull into the gas station or grocery store to check out the rig. I find myself doing the same thing. There was a girl driving a white xj at best buy the other day. Cute as she was I wanted to talk to her boyfriend and ask some questions about his rock sliders.

NICE, Time for a kill switch. Did she at least top off the tank for ya haha.

lol since we got all her syphining stuff back with the jeep she didnt top it off :(. but the homeless smell... lol man it was bad. we actually spread coffee grounds over the seats and floor and they suck the smells up. not. and yes a kill switch is in the making right now. not only did we get it back but were amazed they let us come pick it up without them impounding it and making us pay all there fees.

That is awesome man. I dont know anyone around my area who has recovered a vehicle that hasnt been near totaled while joy riding.

There might be a reason for that as it is Yakima:huh:

Great news man!!! Im glad you got your rig back in one piece:party:

Back