• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Jeep Modesto

A jeepers worst nightmare. Ill keep my eyes posted on the surrounding craigslist since ill be on there anyway.
What a bunch of scum bags out there.

Ya, I've already been looking on Craigslist. Shit sucks. If you happen to see this stuff for sale shoot me a text and I'll check it out

Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks.
Jcr stage 3 sliders
33x12.5r15 procomp all terrains on eagle alloy
RE fixed short arm lift 4.5" with full leaf
Husky tool bag (kinda like a laptop holder style)
Currie steering
RE 1600 track bar with a blue moog bushing on axle end

Here's a better look from the front. It's older so no sliders or paint on the trim.

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

My Son is looking for an XJ so I'll have him keep an eye out for anything funny or matching that description.

You're living our nightmare, sorry.

Well, received a call saying they found it. Officer said that tires, dash, front seat, and steering wheel are gone. I'll be heading home in a bit, then off to the toe yard to figure out what the hell I'm goin to do. Makes me ill thinking about it. Thank you guys for keeping an eye out btw. Really appreciate it and reinforces what a great community we have on here.

seat dash and steering wheel is just plain stupid. I cant even give that stuff away for free sometimes.

There was another XJ stolen recently , posted on pirate in the nor cal section, out of Modesto (ceres) . I would say anyone living within 20 miles of that area should take extra care. I am going to go back to pulling the battery terminals and the wire from the coil to the dizzy again, along the club, and other things, even mine is in a garage. Or possibly just pulling the entire battery and a few sensors and ground straps.

ya that too.

So far damage report: tires, rims, steering wheel/column , front seats, stereo, speakers, front bumper, sliders, and battery. Could have been worse. My have found 3 replacement tires from a friend in sac. Should be here around 500pm and I can dig more.

hide you kids, hide your wife, hide your jeep!

Mines on jack stands waiting for tires. I've got 3 stock tires in good shape you can have. I also have power front seats, not in great shape but you can have them too.

hide you kids, hide your wife, hide your jeep!

Haha! No kids, and my gf split a few months ago. All I had was my jeep.

Andy, might take you up on the offer for now to get me on the road. I can always toss seat covers on. Once I know the size of tire my friend has I might take you up on the rims too.

Goodwill: sent ya a pm about the sliders. Sorry they didn't work out. About the rims, not sure what size my friends giving me. He said 3 32" BFG mud terrains with 25% or so left and maybe a matching 4th if he can find it.

I've got 4 31" BFG A/T's on older factory aluminum wheels you can have. The wheels are good, the tires are holding air and have some tread on them. Good enough to get you rolling.

Let me know, I live in Galt and you can pick them up anytime, somebody's always home if I'm not.

PM me, I'll check this board in the AM.

Back