• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen 1998 XJ

Mallen

NAXJA Forum User
June 19th sometime during the day at the Hampden and Santa Fe light rail station my basically bone stock 4-door 1998 XJ Sport, red with gray fenders, has a dent or two in every panel (most noticeably the back hatch at the bottom, the passenger side door, and the drivers side fender) , broken windshield, and a crappy set of front 6" off road lights on the front bumper was stolen. License plate WQW-448. Please let me know if you see it.

Link a pix. It will help a ton.
Put the pix on a hosting site like photobucket and then include the pix using the pix icon.

Hopefully this works, don't have a ton of pictures of it since I haven't had it all that long

0925161105b_zpsj7m2begi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Keep us posted on this!

It'll turn up. Hopefully it wasn't used in a smash-n-grab burglary.... Most likely a 'banger needed a ride and it'll be found on some Denver or Aurora side street with a busted quarter window and punched ignition.

Found!! it was left up behind the flat irons mall. Has some new dents and scratches, big new dent in the passenger side door. Also broke off one of the center caps on the wheel, luckily they didn't break any windows. Will need a new door lock and ignition, but that was expected, just happy to have my XJ back!

They stole a cd case with mostly old crappy mix cd's i made in high school, left the one with all the country music in it...big surprise... Also took my flashlight, good thing i didn't really have anything good to steal in it.

Back