• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock Spare Tire Carrier

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
The 33" spare will no longer fit on my spare tire carrier, so It must go! It was mounted on a 94 and comes complete with bumper, carrier and mounting plate for the rear deck. It is currently in two peices to make it a little smaller and easier to move around. I would like to get $ 100.00 out of it but am willing to take offers, also would prefer pickup, because of weight. If will be at Toys For Tots at the Badlands on Dec 2 so I can bring it there if someone is interested. The carrier is located in Columbus Indiana. This is the only pic I have of it in one peice so it hope it helps. Come Get It Thanx Digger
carrier1.jpg

Last edited:
I cant pick up, But, I may have a friend going on the 2nd. I will see what hes doing and then would be interested.

If he doesnt want it I will take it. I have a buddy that will be at the TfT run and he can pick it up then.

Hey DJ'S let me now by say, monday evening of next week so I can give Micah a shot a getting something setup for next week end. PM me so we can work out details if you get it sorted out. Digger

Ok, I will let you know ASAP. Just waiting on a email from a buddy. Thanks.

I have no reply from my buddy yet, go ahead and make your deal with Micah. I would hate to hold you up. Thanks though! probably get my email tonight, now.

Back