• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sticky: We are leading the sticky challenge

PeterBuilt

NAXJA Member #342
I figured out that only one more sticky would put us NAC on top of the sticky leader bord. We are now 1 up on the Intermountain Chapter. Just thought that i would thank everyone for all of there stickyness. And i think that these paint fumes have finally gotten to me.

Pete

Alright! hip hip hor.... wait a minute.

winning a undeclared sticky race is like a fat kid winning a fat kid race.

After i read the thread title and saw who posted this...i expected pics of pasties. Pete....your slipping. :lecture: :laugh3:

Joe, did you get my email sent to your work account?

PeterBuilt said:
I figured out that only one more sticky would put us NAC on top of the sticky leader bord. We are now 1 up on the Intermountain Chapter. Just thought that i would thank everyone for all of there stickyness.

Uhhhh, w00t? (And I swore I would never say that!)

sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky stupid sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky
sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky

oh my god any more? is that enough yet Pete?

Back