• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stepping down.

YEAGS

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

Ive talked to Kraker about this already. I have been graced with a job offer for the next two summers in New port Beach, as well as possibly taking me to brisbane australia for the fall (aug-dec).

This means it will be hard for me to handle the role while also being out of town for long periods of time, as well as hard for you guys to get things done and projects to get accomplished.

And so I have chose to step down immediately so that Tyler can take over what I have started without much difficulty. If i were to stay on for the next month I feel I would be too involved and the transition would be harder.

Tyler I hope your still up for being the Treasurer!

Peace.

Sean.

I talked it over with my wife after I texted with you John. I have a couple terms or conditions that I would like to discuss before I step in.

1. We need to ask National if it defaults to the runner-up or if a re-election is due.
2. Now that I have other commitments I don't want to have time sensitive items that I am needed in Pheonix for. I have no problem going up there for stuff just not something where I would have to drop what I was doing and jet up there.
3. I don't want to have to ask to post information to the members. I feel that they have a right to know and I don't think we should censor ourselves to give them an answer.
4. I don't want to be in charge of the shirts.

I would like to discuss these things so don't get mad or think I'm asking too much.

I did sorry. I thought I had posted in the BOD forum and then saw it in the members forum so I figured I just posted in the wrong thread and didn't realize you had moved it. I wanted everyone to discuss it here first before I posted to the general public.

I plan on it. Just wanted to make sure everything with BOD gets handled first. Such as who plans to take over etc... Just make sure it all gets set in stone before i tell the masses.

Today. I figure it would be an easier transition for you guys before I start getting more into the stuff on which Id be handling. Plus now I have to deal with finding a place to live and working all that out and I only have a month and a day or two to figure all that out. On top of school and my current POS job that's a lot of stress.

I talked it over with my wife after I texted with you John. I have a couple terms or conditions that I would like to discuss before I step in.

1. We need to ask National if it defaults to the runner-up or if a re-election is due.
2. Now that I have other commitments I don't want to have time sensitive items that I am needed in Pheonix for. I have no problem going up there for stuff just not something where I would have to drop what I was doing and jet up there.
3. I don't want to have to ask to post information to the members. I feel that they have a right to know and I don't think we should censor ourselves to give them an answer.
4. I don't want to be in charge of the shirts.

I would like to discuss these things so don't get mad or think I'm asking too much.

1. I asked national before you mentioned your concern. Beleive me I know where you're coming from.

2. I can't promise I will not give time sensitive assignments. I have them too and they will pop up from time to time. As much as I can, I will handle or have them handled.

3. I don't mean to seem as though anyone has to ask for permission. I just want everyone on the BOD to be on the same page. I put myself through the same rules. I must maintain that info leaving this subforum must be approved by the majority of the BOD. I want this in place so one hand always knows what the other is doing. Not to be a domineering dick.

4. How so? The chapter store is the responsibility of the chapter Treasurer. Do you not want to design them? If so that's fine. I can handle that. That is the least of my concerns right now. Non-profit status in the state is my number one priority.

Input, questions, comments, or complaints?

1. Done and done.

2. That is fine to have time sensitive stuff but I think it needs to work both ways since it is a AZ club not Pheonix one. I don't mind driving up there but not on a regular basis, I paid $116.73 to fill up my truck last week and I need fuel again so I just can't afford it.

3. This was mainly to the BOD update thread, you told me at the beginning it was fine to update, and the items updated are things we have already discussed so I don't see why there would be a need to repost it all for approval. You aren't a dick, yet lol. You wont hurt my feeling John, just trying to get stuff out in the open.

4. I will run the store and mail shirts and swag wherever it is needed no problem. I just don't have a good eye for clothing lol.

Let me know.

Back