• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steel Wheels\Factory front skid\dana 44\Olympic Top Hat Rack

Trbocharg

NAXJA Forum User
I ran these wheels on my 97 Jeep Cherokee lifted 3 inches with 31-10.5-15 mud terrains with no rubbing. The rims are totally straight with no dents or dings, however there are some areas where the paint has chipped off and there is surface rust.
100$ or best offer for wheels.

The skid plate has the posts for jks swaybar quick discos to be mounted when in the off postition. Ill take 50$ or best offer for the skid plate.

I also have a dana 44 that I was in the process of rebuilding. i pulled it from a 88 jeep Cherokee so it will fit directly under a newer Cherokee (no brackets to change out)
I bought all the parts to do the re-build. Cost me a ton but I sold the cherokee and now need to get this thing off my back patio. comes with 4.56 gears all new seals and bearings and complete rebuild kit. best reasonable offer can take it away. Original gear set is also in very good condition.

The Olympic top hat roof rack is in great shape sitting in my garage. Best reasonable offer can have it.

If interested call me at 561-542-5911 items are located in Deerfield beach FL and I am willing to ship if needed on your dollar
Thanks,
Adam

Hello everyone, I still have the D44/ front skid/ olympic top hat for sale located in deerfield beach. I really need to get rid of this stuff so make me an offer!
The dana 44 has everything needed for a complete rebuild and the top hat rack and skid are in great shape!

Are you willing to ship the skid? If so, what would shipping be to zip 28211? You can email me at: englandscreaming at hotmail dot com Thanks!

what's a reasonable offer for the tophat? i need one, but haven't looked at prices on those things.....

That's why we have rule #4 for our for sale section.

4. FS/Wanted posts shall include price in the post. Do not post a 'feeler' thread. If you are unsure on whether or not to sell an item, please post in a different forum that is applicable to that discussion. This forum is not it.

If the OP is unsure on what would be a fair price or "market value" price for an item, the OP should post 'obo' or something similar. This will ensure that the terms of the sale are clear from the beginning. While this has not been an issue at this time, we want to make sure it will not become an issue in the future.

I'm willing to sell just the gears and rebuild components for the D44 for 250$ (i have the original receipts from 4wheel parts and I paid about 400$)

The top hat rack new is priced at 400 from quadratec. Ill take 250 obo (it was only on the truck for about 6 months)

65 obo for the skid and i will check on the shipping to 28211

Sorry for any rules ive broken :) Just trying to empty my garage

Hello everyone..
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you guys.
This weeks been crazy, Christmas shopping and all.
To ship the skid plate to 28211 would cost 31.54
Still interested?

Back