• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Starting a build Need STUFF!

LYKOS

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all.

I'm starting the build on my 01' and I want to keep it as low buck as possible.

Here is my wish list:

5 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's or comparable wheel.

Bumpers, front and rear. I'm looking for the typical setup with recovery points and winch mount on the front and tire carrier on the rear. I know, EVERYONE wants a set. I'm just fishing and hoping I get lucky.

I need a drivers side window regulator

CD/player with aux plug for my Ipod

Overhead console?

My drivers seat is shot. I'm a lard ass so it stays broken. Any sort of good, solid front seats in grey would be considered.

SYE for np231

Driver shaft for a 3" lifted 4door XJ with a SYE

auto locker for a Low pinion Dana 30

Selectable locker for a 8.25 Corp rear.

4.11 gears

Adj. LCA's

Extended brake lines

Quick discos

Roof rack

Just post up if you have anything.

I'm located in Roanoke Va 24011

tractor parts on an XJ? Never thought of that.

tractor parts on an XJ? Never thought of that.
If they can handle farming abuse they can handle anything you put it through, only thing i would do is change the joints out for a set of ballistic's

Look at XJs in the junkyard with 2.5 liter engines and see if any of them have 4.10/4.11 gears. If they do, find the least rusty/beat up one (lucky guy, living in VA) and pull both axles. Shouldn't cost you more than 300 bucks. Just hope the carrier bearings etc are ok, wheel bearings shouldn't be a big issue if you have to replace them, definitely easier/cheaper than buying gears and having them set, and you'll be disconnecting the rear axle to do the lift anyways and nearly disconnecting the front axle.

That's a good idea.

Got the seats taken care of, and hopefully the window regulator too!

Back