• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stallingg problems....please help daily driver

I believe this is correct:

http://autorepair.about.com/library/graphics//42276757-b.gif

There has been some discussion on this before, with multiple answers. Up until now I have been too lazy to look again, but I will go check mine and post back later.

EDIT: Ok, on mine, three relays only (no a/c), the relay closest to the firewall is the oxygen heater relay, in the middle is the B Latch relay, and the closest to the front grill is the fuel pump relay, and of course that doesn't match the graphic. I have confirmed this by pulling the relays with the engine running.

EDIT 2: Ok, the Chryco published FI training guide has them in a graphic as closest to firewall a/c; next is the B Latch; then fuel pump; and closest to the grill is the oxygen heater relay.
The FSM graphics showing the relays has a single base point with four arrows running to the relays and a list of the relays at the single point--worthless.

Thanks once again, you have been so helpful!!:D:thumbup: I will post up after I get it running.

Okay..... I now have spark, I think that it has had spark all the time. I put new plugs, cap, and rotor just to be on the safe side. Spark looks week though?! Turns over fine, has gas to the injector rail?! what could it be????

Also the CPS has 237.7 ohms, tested at the plug end. Still installed, not removed from XJ.

Help please!!!

Last edited:
Back