• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sreve@xjarmor

xjoe

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know how to contact these guys? I Placed a order with them and cant get a hold of them by e-mail or phone. What kind of business is this? Any help would be apreciated. Joe

jeepguy97 said:
If you mean steve at xjarmor.....not a very good one. Folks around here tend to stay away from him. I personally have had a terrible experience with him.
Oops, thats who I meant, Steve@xjarmor. It looks like I am yet another to have a bad experience with him. Placed a order with him and still waiting for any kind of response. So if this guy is no good why is he allowed to link to here?

Last edited:
I seem to be the only person around how has gotten good service from him. I won an ebay auction for one of their SMOG legal Renix intakes for like $32. I paid via paypal and had it at my place in a week.

I was suprised to find others had such bad luck. From what i recall the guys a student or something and its only a side gig that gets 10% of his attention.

sintax said:
I seem to be the only person around how has gotten good service from him. I won an ebay auction for one of their SMOG legal Renix intakes for like $32. I paid via paypal and had it at my place in a week.

I was suprised to find others had such bad luck. From what i recall the guys a student or something and its only a side gig that gets 10% of his attention.
Well, its to bad he doesn't give his business more attention. xjarmor seems to have some good products but at this point I will never recomend or buy another product from him.

Re: steve@xjarmor

xjoe said:

Since there was no response (silence),
I was going to post a picture of crickets.
When I went looking for a picture, this comic came up.
I thought it was too cute to pass up: :laugh3:

crickets.gif

LoL, well I geuss I have to chalk this up as a learning experience. From what I have read here and on e-bay xj armor has mixxed reviews. That is part of why against my better judgment I placed an order. Seemed like he was slow to ship sometimes, but seemed to get the product out. I will never order from or recomend xj armor. Joe

xjoe said:
Anyone else have a bad experience?

Give it some time or give it a rest. You are pretty impatient expecting replies in hours. This is also verging on Bumping.

I did't feel like I was being pushy but if I was I apologize. I placed(paid) an order with this guy Jan 20th and have been trying to get a hold of him eversince. Just wanted to see if other people had problems with him too. I geuss I hit a nerve so just delete it or whatever, Joe

Back