• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sqaure driveshaft?? anyone?

XJ_ranger said:
I dig the "RUBICON" logo on the front fender...

hey thanks ranger. You're the first person to comment on that since I slapped 'em on about 6 months ago. I was begining to wonder if people thought they were dumb... My logic was being that I had the Moab rims and MTRs and a '89 XJ D44 in the rear w/ selectable locker and 4.56 gears that I have all the makings of a rubicon (minus my crappy dana turdy front end) I just couldn't plunk down the 2500 clams Currie wanted for the HP44 front end like I wanted....

xjrubicon91 said:
hey thanks ranger. You're the first person to comment on that since I slapped 'em on about 6 months ago. I was begining to wonder if people thought they were dumb... My logic was being that I had the Moab rims and MTRs and a '89 XJ D44 in the rear w/ selectable locker and 4.56 gears that I have all the makings of a rubicon (minus my crappy dana turdy front end) I just couldn't plunk down the 2500 clams Currie wanted for the HP44 front end like I wanted....

and the NV241OR t-case... :D

Im thinking of doing something similar with the YJ Renagade package style letters...

we'll see

once i get my steering system to stop leaking and i get me a front driveshaft again...

xjrubicon91...

You my friend...

Need help...

Please feel free to remove the "kick me" sign from your ass.

Stick around...

Be observant...

Laugh outloud...

and stop going for the nightcrawlers...

XJ_ranger said:
I dig the "RUBICON" logo on the front fender...

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You're missing the "trail rated" badge...

oh and btw Ranger...

it's "Renegade" not renagade

:D

Gil BullyKatz said:
I didn't care for the schedule 120 pipe cage...

It wasn't helping save the body...

How do you like it in rustoleum white?

is.php
I think white XJ's suck. I like cheap spray on bedliner.
DSCF0007.jpg

Gil BullyKatz said:
oh and btw Ranger...

it's "Renegade" not renagade

:D

damnit

i thought it was weird that the dealer didnt list a part number for the RENAGADE sticker package...

Gil BullyKatz said:
xjrubicon91...

You my friend...

Need help...

Please feel free to remove the "kick me" sign from your ass.

Stick around...

Be observant...

Laugh outloud...

and stop going for the nightcrawlers...

kinda reminds me of myself... :D :D

XJ_ranger said:
kinda reminds me of myself... :D :D
Ranger is a great example:
As a noob, he shut his mouth, watched, read, and listened before thinking he had a clue.
By doing those things he learned.

Now he is well repected, well, mildly repected...
Maybe not repected so much as tolerated by most, OK, some of us.
Alright, there's got to be someone here who can now tolerate him.

Learn from his example.

kid4lyf said:
As a noob, he shut his mouth, watched, read, and listened before thinking he had a clue.

Learn from his example.

:D :D :D :lecture:

kid4lyf said:

Learn from his example.
I certainly repect your pelling skills.:D

Okie Terry said:
I certainly repect your pelling skills.:D
That was nice huh?
I noticed that when Ranger quoted it. I checked the "s" on my keyboard to make sure it worked. :D
Must be a Fruedian thing about the word respect. How do you, obviously, misspell the same word, the same way, three times in one sentence? Even after previewing it?
:dunce:

xjrubicon91 said:

Dude...if you thought ranger was SERIOUS...

Good luck MWC....you gonna need much ,much more than a box of lucky charms for this one. :D

red91inWA said:

Good luck MWC....you gonna need much ,much more than a box of lucky charms for this one. :D

Meh, he's gotta pony up for a red name before we have to take him seriously.

red91inWA said:

Apparently I'm really bad at judging sarcasm from text only?!?!? :D

I'll try to work on that. ;D

Lawn Cher' said:
Meh, he's gotta pony up for a red name before we have to take him seriously.

I just sent in my dues for the year via paypal. Damn you ba***rds got me hooked!!

Last edited:
red91inWA said:

when was the last time i posted sometihng real and serious?

xjrubicon91 said:
Apparently I'm really bad at judging sarcasm from text only?!?!? :D

I'll try to work on that. ;D

I just sent in my dues for the year via paypal. Damn you ba***rds got me hooked!!
Hang around .... you'll find out who's full of $hit and trying to feed it to ya. Funny thing is with some, there is an e-personna, and their real personality. That's why you need to wheel/party with these guys if you get a chance.

Me ... I'm too old to do much crazy stuff (107). I need help just getting in my Jeep.

Les

Back