• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spy pic from Wyoming's version of SEMA...

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Snagged this from another thread, but isn't this TnT Bob workin' his product booth?

qxnewh.jpg

(I'm SO gonna pay for this aren't I......:laugh3: )

Thats frigging funny, my question is WTF are you looking at to find that picture
:dunno:

mingo said:
Thats frigging funny, my question is WTF are you looking at to find that picture
:dunno:

Hey, Riverfever posted it elsewhere in these forums..... I just borrowed it.

Regardless........ those Wyoming folk got some fashion flare don't they?

:D

Two wrongs never make a right, Troy.

Dunno who's worse.. River for originally posting it or you for scouring the board for gay cowboy pics and finding it necessary to put it in another post as if one wasn't enough.

vile bastards. :)

I should of have seen that one coming a mile away,

but I didn't - I stepped right into your trap!

Ouch-Ouch-Ouch!!! My eyes! :nono:

You'ld be getting some rubies right now if we still did rep points.

==
==

p.s. Ouch!

That's just plain wrong... I'm sure glad I don't live in your state though... Ya'll probably see that on the street everyday!!! LMAO... :D

RTicUL8 said:
You'ld be getting some rubies right now if we still did rep points.
Ahhh, how I miss the rep points. I had just gotten them out of my mind, and now you brought it right back......... Ruby to you..............
ruby.gif

Thanks

DAryl

Last edited:
A blast from the past:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=48941

We BOTH were in the red...

Yellaheep had a heep full of rubies.

==
==
I had just paid for my membership, entered the den, said some stupid things, and got a bucket load of rubies - thanks mostly I think to Beezil :D
He made it his mission to keep me red.

Rock Yacht said:
Hmmmm isn't COfest in a couple months? Plenty of time to plan. [evil laugh] baa-baaa [/evil laugh]
Say whaaaat?? :shocked:

Rock Yacht said:
Laugh it up funny boy(s).

Hmmmm isn't COfest in a couple months? Plenty of time to plan. [evil laugh] baawhaaa [/evil laugh]

Gald to see some still have a since of humor.....

Hey...you took that pic from the thread about my new leathers for my motorcycle. The only problem is that if I fall my a$$ is gonna be raw (that dont sound right).

I did giggle at the Brokeback comment though...it would have earned you some green points fer sure.

Back