• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek run.... Friday 9/16

Looks like the wife might have that day off so I should be golden for this one.

So what time at Downieville?

Awrite then, we'll all meet around 11am in Downieville in the dirt lot next to Starbucks and hit the trail when Matt and David get there.

Sound good?

Last time I stopped at that Starbucks the lot was all paved and lined. Any ideas about where to park a truck and trailer if we can't use their lot.

Last time I stopped at that Starbucks the lot was all paved and lined. Any ideas about where to park a truck and trailer if we can't use their lot.
Just talk to the lady in the gas station she was cool with it since dutch talked to her

So since it'll be happening on a Friday I don't think ill be able to go because of work...

LOL....... you offered to call in sick to help me wrench not too long ago...... but you won't call in sick to go 'wheeling????

Get yer priorities straight boy! :doh:

:laugh:

LOL....... you offered to call in sick to help me wrench not too long ago...... but you won't call in sick to go 'wheeling????

Get yer priorities straight boy! :doh:

:laugh:

I could actually use a day off. I also need to install ball joints, which haven't all shown up yet. :flamemad:

Ill see if I can make that day.

Back