• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spotted.

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
seen a xj at the charlotte pull a part today. had pink bumpers and rock rails.
any one on here?

i swear! it wasnt me! lol

what color was the rest of it? Zacsquatch had a red one with pink bumpers IIRC-- may have been his old Heep.

Wow! There's a name I haven't heard in quite some time. Ever since he moved back up to Alaska a few years ago...

Or you guys could come here and have a cook out and fire in the ring. Might even do some work on a rig or two if needed!

maybe all yall charlotte guys can meet me tfrady and JR at URE one day.

Maybe i'm missing it, but who would JR be?

Or you guys could come here and have a cook out and fire in the ring. Might even do some work on a rig or two if needed!

Or....you could come up to Charlotte. I'm sure we can find a spot to cook out and burn some stuff :D

I dont know what JR's name is on here.. XJSavage? something like that?

I dont know what JR's name is on here.. XJSavage? something like that?

If that is the JR be refereed to he stepped over to the dark side and is building a TJ. Right now I have to stay close to home. Never know what kinda phone call I'm going to get. I have had to go home more then once because of wife/kid issues.

Back