• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spotted Thread?

stroked88

NAXJA Forum User
Im new to North Carolina, staying in Mooresville and have spotted a few XJ's and was wondering if maybe they were on NAXJA? I looked for an existing thread but didnt find one. Anyways do any of yall have a black XJ chopped in the back with red? roll bars and a bright green diff cover and towing it through mooresville today?

A lot of the NC guys post more on NC4x4 then here.... however. Tim and Nick both live in NC and have been very helpful in promoting us at the URE jamboree this past year. Not sure about that xj though..

Almost got a job in Mooresville with Lowes.. fell through..

party1:
Welcome! I'm in NW Charlotte..not far at all from Mooresville.

Here's the SEC spotted thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=981092&highlight=spotted

Hit me up if you ever need a hand workin on the Jeep!

Oh yea x2 on the work on the jeep.... I think Tim might be coming this way for some frame stifner love soon.... By the way the shop has heat... So if you guys need to do something in a day or two this winter you are more then welcome to come down and hang out for the weekend while we knock it out.

party1:

Oh yea x2 on the work on the jeep.... I think Tim might be coming this way for some frame stifner love soon.... By the way the shop has heat... So if you guys need to do something in a day or two this winter you are more then welcome to come down and hang out for the weekend while we knock it out.

Track bar and frame stiffeners need to be welded on. Did you talk to Andy at all?

Track bar and frame stiffeners need to be welded on. Did you talk to Andy at all?

Yea no problem.... it was what I thought it was.

Im new to North Carolina, staying in Mooresville and have spotted a few XJ's and was wondering if maybe they were on NAXJA? I looked for an existing thread but didnt find one. Anyways do any of yall have a black XJ chopped in the back with red? roll bars and a bright green diff cover and towing it through mooresville today?

i'm also in NC, dallas/gastonia/bessemer city areas.
pm me if you ever need some help.

Thanks guys! I actually have my xj back home in NM on blocks since i sold the axles and suspension stuff to fund the rebuild taking place after i get done with school here. But if any of yall ever need any help im pretty good with jeeps, and have quite a few tools just no work space.

Spotted a red XJ and a Green XJ on the home page, anyone know those clowns? :D

That green one is in front of my house every evening when I get home from work....and every morning when I leave come to think of it.

Last weekend I saw that red one parked behind it too! It's like they know each other or something....

Back