• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Speed Post-Pics

~Spanky~

Member 2264
NAXJA Member
Speed Post
By the time I post this it will be 11:40PM EST
Lets see how many we can get up in one hour!
Ready set go.
l_d77fbcbc2cd4400a8fe9fae9412a2b8b.jpg

1 so far, not bad

taiwanwhalea.jpg

a total of 5... awesome

(this one doesn't count, been longer than an hour)

woops...

Seriously they do eat whales over there...... on that show Whale Wars or whatever they were talking about it one time.

I dont think you are seeing the whole pic either guys...see all the blood all over the place? And the huge pile of guts near the top right? Thats from the whale exploding, for a lack of a better term. I saw something on TV about this, like on Discovery or something. The whales insides fill with gas from decomp and then...boom. Yummy.

I dont think you are seeing the whole pic either guys...see all the blood all over the place? And the huge pile of guts near the top right? Thats from the whale exploding, for a lack of a better term. I saw something on TV about this, like on Discovery or something. The whales insides fill with gas from decomp and then...boom. Yummy.

That's exactly what they want you to think... Chinese Stealth Sub.

... i didn't read much on the article when i found the pic... but it did say the whale exploded! :clap:

YUCK!!

Back