• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special Edition San Diego Meet & Greet - David Bricker in town from Syracuse! 10/29/

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Special Edition San Diego Meet & Greet - David Bricker in town from Syracuse! 10/29/

Special edition! David_Bricker will be in town for less than 48 hours, and we're doing dinner & drinking at Ballast Point in Sorrento Valley (Per his request). It would be fabulous if some of you could join us!

6pm Thursday, 10/29/15

9045 Carroll Way, San Diego, CA 92121

Please chime in if you're likely to make it, so we know about how many seats to hold.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Re: Special Edition San Diego Meet & Greet - David Bricker in town from Syracuse! 10

I am so sorry to hear this. This guy is so old i hope he has a map to help him get there.I mean he gets lost in his basement, I am not joking. :)

Wish we could make down to see you and david both but, timing is wrong.

Re: Special Edition San Diego Meet & Greet - David Bricker in town from Syracuse! 10

What a delightful coincidence! I'll be in town at the same time. I hear that Bricker character is a really nice guy.

Ohhh, wait, that IS me! Well, I'll still be there, as long as I can find my way out of this basement.

David Bricker / SYR

This is coming up this Thursday eve...

I'm still coming. Getting into town around noon, likely lunch with Ben. I'll be bringing my cold to share, if anyone is interested. It's survived two plane flights, and various changes in weather. It's a really sturdy cold, complete with a cough that sounds like I'm dying. I won't even charge for it. Perhaps I should post in the Karma thread?

There are a couple of Southern Tier brews up for grabs that I'm bringing out. But someone will need to pick them up.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

Lol, you should post details about your cold in the Modified Blech forum... Looking forward to seeing you though!

I'm still coming. Getting into town around noon, likely lunch with Ben. I'll be bringing my cold to share, if anyone is interested. It's survived two plane flights, and various changes in weather. It's a really sturdy cold, complete with a cough that sounds like I'm dying. I won't even charge for it. Perhaps I should post in the Karma thread?

There are a couple of Southern Tier brews up for grabs that I'm bringing out. But someone will need to pick them up.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

Deliver to Goatfest? :dunce:

I'll be there tomorrow to take care of that :D.

I figured that would bring you out of the woodwork.

David Bricker / SYR - PHX

Deliver to Goatfest? :dunce:

The cold?

David Bricker / SYR - PHX

Did he make everybody sick with his OLD man cold? LOL. Sorry i missed you David, it would have been nice to see you.You making Goatfest? If you are i'll stop by an we can sit in a couple of rocking chairs and laugh at the kids.
Again sorry i couldn't make it.

P S
Don't forget to get the flu shoot.
;) Just saying.

Scott & Cyndee McNeal

Did he make everybody sick with his OLD man cold? LOL. Sorry i missed you David, it would have been nice to see you.You making Goatfest? If you are i'll stop by an we can sit in a couple of rocking chairs and laugh at the kids.
Again sorry i couldn't make it.

P S
Don't forget to get the flu shoot.
;) Just saying.

Scott & Cyndee McNeal

I was able to find my way out of the basement. I enjoyed seeing everyone, and meeting Phillipe. I did cough and hack most if the evening, but hopefully didn't give anyone the cold. Appeciate the bottle trade, Mike.

Scott, sorry, but I won't be making Goatfest this year. You could come up to PSR for Thanksgiving though.

David Bricker / SYR

Scott, sorry, but I won't be making Goatfest this year. You could come up to PSR for Thanksgiving though.

David Bricker / SYR

We don't know what our plan is yet for turkey day. But this is on the list.OH, that's in the top 3 by the way.

Back