• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

speaker location question

Just make sure that all your +'s and -'s are wired properly. Having them out of phase happens when you reverse the polarity somewhere in the wiring.

oh ight, i thought it was sumthing else. how would i go along taking the factory head unit out of the dash? Do i need that special DIN tool or jus a bunch of screw??

if for some reason, it is hard to tell your positve and negative wires, just the wired up to a AA battery and if the speaker make a slight popping noise and the voicecoil moves out they are in phase, if it moves in and the pop isn't nearly as easy to hear, they are out of phase.

I have two amps mounted under my rear seat, one for my sub in the back and a four channel to power my speakers. I didn't put bigger speakers, I fit 6.5" speakers in my front door and the sound bar above the back seats. But I was just suggesting to put your amp there, easy to wire to all four speakers and keeps it hidden. Mine are drilled in on the other side of the jack.

Back