• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spare 35's for sale in Sacramento, CA (local sale only or could bring with me to SD)

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
Spare 35's for sale in Sacramento, CA (local sale only or could bring with me to LA/San Diego down I-5) this weekend. I'm going and coming back from Sacramento to San Diego and up through Salinas/East Bay this weekend so I could deliver if someone needs a spare or 4 or so. I cannot carry too many in my 98'ZJ so respond early otherwise I will make this trek down south again in 2-3 weeks.

Here's what I have for sale.:

*1 spare 35" BFG MT 60% on a nice chrome 5 on 4.5 rim for $120.

*I have a 35" 20% mtr for $30 with uneven wear was on a tbb ford front end, a pro comp mt 20% some uneven wear $30.

* I have a 35" GY MT (pre mtr) that is 85% or more with some chunking on the side, looks like it was used once on a trail and was a spare never used otherwise $75.

* I have 2 90% mtrs 35's that I really want to keep, but would sell for the right price like $110 each.

*Also 4 35" GY MT's pre MTR with 20% thread for $20 ea or $75 for all 4.

*1 33" BFG MT 40% or a little more on a 10" 5 on 4.5 rim $90.

Note, all tires are 35x12.50x15 and the 1 33" tire is 33x12.50x15.

I should have the digital camera I ordered very soon and will snap some pics in the next few days.
Troy

Re: Spare 35's for sale in Sacramento, CA (local sale only or could bring with me to SD)

Got it, I see where U live in relation to Ryan (Rawbrown). I could bring it to U on my way into or out of town. Please pm me your cell# and address.
Troy

Back