• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch (SMORR) July 15-17

that was Camille, I will tell her you called her fat.............

When im in route to AR. this weekend i am gonna look for the exit so i can see real time how long it would take to get there. looking at the pics though,wheeling with this group might be like dragging a dead horse. is there bypasses for some of the stuff a open diff 3"-33" guy cant get over? a trip not in the heat of the summer might be doable.

If your going across hwy 60 you will go on the north side of Seymour, the park is 5 miles south of Seymour on Hwy K. There are a number of trails there for all levels. They have trail ratings of 1-5, with 5 being the most difficult. You shoold be able to run 1-3 no problem. My buddy in a stock 87 Toyota 4-runner ran all the 1-2 and even portions of a 3. I ran 1-4 w/ no problems and a couple of 5's, but there were 5's that were way to difficult for my rig and set up. If you want to get a fall run set up, let me know and I will make it down if scheduling allows it. I think this is truely one of the best parks I have ever wheeled.

Pics look great guys! Recognize some of the trails and looks like you wheeled some great portions of the park. Wish i could have made it up there

we r going back this fall, I will maked sure to get the dates to ya!

we are looking at scheduling the next trip down either in late september or october. I will post up the date once we have them figured out. :thumbup:

Back