• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Source for ARB air line and fittings?

MoFo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I am getting ready to connect the front ARB locker and ran short on air line. I would also like to get some extra fttings so I can rig bulkhead connections, rather than do the tube in grommet approach. I think this line is 5 MM OD and I also believe the threaded fittings used for their solenoids are 1/8" British Pipe Thread (BPT). Can anybody confirm these?

I can't find where I read this previously. I searched here with Google and still came up empty. Can anybody tell me where I can buy some of this air line?

TIA

Last edited:
MoFo said:
I am getting ready to connect the front ARB locker and ran short on air line. I would also like to get some extra fttings so I can rig bulkhead connections, rather than do the tube in grommet approach. I think this line is 5 MM OD and I also believe the threaded fittings used for their solenoids are 1/8" British Pipe Thread (BPT). Can anybody confirm these?

I can't find where I read this previously. I searched here with Google and still came up empty. Can anybody tell me where I can buy some of this air line?

TIA
McmasterCarr or MSC both carry the line and fittings.

Back