• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sound Bar

scottsxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have to factory XJ speaker bars up for sale. They do not have any speakers in them, because they where the stock ones in them and they looked kinda trashed. The fabric is coming loose, and one of them is missing the dome light. There are no cracks in the fiber glass, and they stock speaker grills are included. They Could be recovered or you could strip it down to the fiberglass and just paint it, hich looks pretty good in my opinion. They are located in Richmond Va, and im willing to ship on your dime. Id like to get around 50 bucks for one or if youd like to buy the pair ill let them go for 85 together.
DSC00066.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

my email is [email protected]. That will be the easiest way to contact me.

well they are both 50 seeing that both the fabrics are coming off and will need recovered or just painted, and i think i have a extra dome light laying around that ill include with the sale of the bar without the light. But thats 85 if someone wants both of them

FYI...I am still waiting for payment for parts I sold Danny_v_1 in back in April. I'm out shipping and agreed upon price...he will not reply to emails or pm's.

Back