• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOTM: What are you listening to ?

Avantasia - Breaking Away

I thought it was Edguy till I checked, turns out they just have Edguy's lead singer and a lot of the same musical style.

Lots of Hammerfall, Helloween, and Edguy on the list today too...

Dimmu Borgir :thumbup:

I need to get a cd or five of theirs to add to the collection of commuting music.

Replying a little late, but Abrahadabra is the new Dimmu Borgir album, I bought it after hearing the tune "Dimmu Borgir" on the metal channel on cable. I like it alot. Also have Stormblast, but I like the new one better.

Replying a little late, but Abrahadabra is the new Dimmu Borgir album, I bought it after hearing the tune "Dimmu Borgir" on the metal channel on cable. I like it alot. Also have Stormblast, but I like the new one better.

Do you have the other DB? Death Cult Armageddon is awesom. ICS Vortex(clean vocals) is awesome. Too bad he's not with them anymore. He heads up Borknagar sometimes(?) and his own band Anacruis or something like that.

Do you have the other DB? Death Cult Armageddon is awesom. ICS Vortex(clean vocals) is awesome. Too bad he's not with them anymore. He heads up Borknagar sometimes(?) and his own band Anacruis or something like that.

I haven't heard DCA, but it is very well liked amongst metalheads. So is Enthrone Darkness Triumphant. I gotta hear them both.:guitar::firedevil

Soulfly is pretty good...

Zircon - everything grooveshark has from them is queued up.

I can't quite place it, it ranges from techno to... I don't know what.

Armageddon Dildos - Z.O.D.

Hard rock streamed to my Phone! :D

Peter Frampton's Do you feel like I do? (live)

Back