• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Someone Talk Me Out of 37s or Cheer Me On

I'm surprised no one has mentioned steering?

If the military tires are 16.5 don't even think about it! What a pain,the only thing good about these tires is they are cheap. I have a set on my F350 only because 16.5 tires are hard to find and expensive . If you air them down they come lose from the rim, same if you have a flat. There is nothing that holds the tire to the wheel only a slight taper. My advice stay away from the military 16.5 tires. Thanks

Factory truck wheels and some aftermarket have the lip just like a 15...or so I have been told by folks who have them .

I'm surprised no one has mentioned steering?

That would be what I meant by a couple other small things...you can steer a 37 with stock factory box and the usual stuff to keep it attached to the rail ...adding assist is great but you can turn a 37 without it just gotta do the cheap basic mods to keep the box on the rail .

Back