• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOMEONE Jump on these!!! Deaver springs

Depending on timing/money, I may be interested in your RE 5.5s. I'm running 4.5s with a 1.5" spacer and no isolator, so the 5.5's ought to have me at the same height if I put an isolator back in, then I won't need my spacers.

Jim, are you talking about the Fox shocks you put up for sale a while ago? I remember seeing them and wishing I had money. Then when I had money I didn't think they were still up for sale, now I have no money again...:(

Depending on timing/money, I may be interested in your RE 5.5s. I'm running 4.5s with a 1.5" spacer and no isolator, so the 5.5's ought to have me at the same height if I put an isolator back in, then I won't need my spacers.

Jim, are you talking about the Fox shocks you put up for sale a while ago? I remember seeing them and wishing I had money. Then when I had money I didn't think they were still up for sale, now I have no money again...:(
Yea... They're still for sale but not at the same time haha. It'd be sweet to have a buyer lined up as soon as I take them off, but I can't take them off until I get my jeep taken apart ready for the new ones.

Congrats on the purchace thats the best spring you can get for $75 welcome to the club :)

i would love to hear more opinions on the deaver coils. i think my rusty's 6.5's are going to be too big for my deaver rears....

so they came today... they came in a rustys offroad box.. is there any way to tell for sure that they are deavers?? i know that just because the box says rustys on it doesnt mean they are, but i wanna make sure lol

so they came today... they came in a rustys offroad box.. is there any way to tell for sure that they are deavers?? i know that just because the box says rustys on it doesnt mean they are, but i wanna make sure lol

Take a picture of them and post it here. He may have just bought rustys springs to replace them. My rusty's have the model number on one of the coils.

well i put em on today, and what a difference! geeze! i was hoping they would give me a little more lift but they didnt...but definitely a big improvement on the performance side! whether or not they are deavers im definitely happy with them. a lot stiffer!

wow thats awesome, what coils did you have previously?

just bought em :D got the guy down to 75 bucks... hope ill be happy with em, i think i will... as soon as they get here a pair of RE 5.5 coils will be up for sale :D

RE 5.5s im guessing... ;)

well i put em on today, and what a difference! geeze! i was hoping they would give me a little more lift but they didnt...but definitely a big improvement on the performance side! whether or not they are deavers im definitely happy with them. a lot stiffer!
If you want more lift than Deaver 5.5's then you need to go back to crawling son. Stay low slung and stable...

If you want more lift than Deaver 5.5's then you need to go back to crawling son. Stay low slung and stable...

yea true dat... then i need to lower the rear.. my leafs sit pretty high, so it looks like a stink bug lol... can i just take my leafs out of the shackle and re-drill the hole higher up so that it sits lower? or no?

Back