• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some pictures of my trip to BV, CO

what are these pics of someone wheeling??? Everyone knows that we dont wheel around here, we just engage in extreme web wheeling :D

Cool pics Bob, I mean "COOL PICS BOB F'ING LOOSE!"

Dammit, just what I need more pics of Colorado. Keep them coming and you guys may just get rid of me! :D

I get it now. The fact is I'm too busy wheeling and preparing for wheeling ( which takes most of the year) to web wheel. :)

B

not a bob loose trip if he's not working on something on the way there or the way home...

mac 'surprised face' gyvr

What???? No school bus with new brake lines?

No, the bus costs too much to drive, or so I thought. The truck really wound up costing around the same. The thing is though, I wasn't limited to 60mph and I had ice cold A/C. :)

B

No, the bus costs too much to drive, or so I thought. The truck really wound up costing around the same. The thing is though, I wasn't limited to 60mph and I had ice cold A/C. :)

B

you need a uhaul truck, then you can have A/C in a MDT chassis that drinks diesel fuel.

Back