• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some official decisions to make...

ECKSJAY said:
I didn't see that. ;) What I saw were some others who were all too willing to try and damage a certain person's reputation and scared people away...while promoting their own board. But hey, that's behind us, right? Since you brought it up though... lol

*lurking*

Ya, what's in the past is in the past. Truth be known, I'd rather work with them than against. With an alliance between them and us, we can work together and do more for the NW (power in numbers). We all know we are faced with issues such as land use, were we need all the power we can get.

Steve

Willis said:
Ya, what's in the past is in the past. Truth be known, I'd rather work with them than against. With an alliance between them and us, we can work together and do more for the NW (power in numbers). We all know we are faced with issues such as land use, were we need all the power we can get.

Steve

I totally agree Steve. Now that this Chapter is official I will speak out. Hopefully they will come to their senses and realize that there aren't bad people who are out to get them. ;) After all, 'they' are the ones who created 'us and them.'

I'm anxious to see how this works out. I'm excited because it's been my dream since I had created the first version of 'PNWXJ' on Yahoo that Summer after I moved back here from Texas. I'm also excited to see others who are just as enthusiastic as I am about it. The other group went too big too fast and I sure didn't feel like I was getting a lot of help. I've since figured out that we are out there...it's just that some of us don't always 'speak up' and post. But hey, I've learned it's not about posting on a message board, it's about a network of folks who are crazy about these boxy things. :) Doesn't matter whether you wheel every weekend, know how to turn a wrench, run Jeepspeed, bolt on accessories for appearance, or just plain leave it bone stock...we all have something in common in our love for the XJ.

Thanks for all the hard work. It means a lot to some of us.

Back