• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some local help

Avanteone said:
What do you me if I EVER PM you back? You sent the PM just a few hours ago, and I've now responded. Excuse me for leaving work a few minutes early and taking my kids trick or treating. :dunno:

I don't think he meant it that way, John...

Avanteone said:
What do you me if I EVER PM you back? You sent the PM just a few hours ago, and I've now responded. Excuse me for leaving work a few minutes early and taking my kids trick or treating. :dunno:
How DARE you John?!?!?!

But, to agree with Phil, I don't think he meant anything by it. POS is a pretty cool dude...you should still be generous enough to give him that flex plate for free.

-----Matt-----

Sniggs said:
Eggs, Milk, Bread, Oreos, Coffee... OH and one of those Safeway Hot Pastrami Sandwiches! :wave1:

Har har har... smartass :D

Seeing as how I'll have time to kill Saturday and Sunday night, any suggestions from the local folk up there as to entertainment? Nothing to wild Saturday night, but, depending if I pass or fail, Sunday night is a wild card.

PoSxJ is a decent guy...he just hasn't gotten any in awhile. :D :D

Dvipercop said:
he just hasn't gotten any in awhile.

Says who?

It's more that I type like I speak... Ryan knows what I mean. "I M R I"

Like Matt insisted when we were boozed up and everyone else ran away scared after the tail light incident....use smiles so people know you're kidding around. People have a hard time reading people's emotions through text. Use the smiles :) ;D :D or whatever crap is out there.

Back