• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Yes sir, that works out good, payback for this things you gave me.
If you can get it through Russ I can drop it on his porch or you can come to me.

Yeah, drop it with him and let him know its for me.

I have a bunch of stuff in my truck to take to him, will probably drop in on him this weekend.

Unopened, NIB:

20160720_084043.jpg

I'll mail to Red Letters on your dime.

I'll drop it in the mail; it's yours yours yours!

I have two Bushwhacker black fender flares for the front of an XJ. No cracks, but the mounting holes are fairly beat up. The mounting holes are beat up enough that some of the holes will not accept a screw with washer, but did accept a screw slightly to the side of the hole.

No pictures available, unfortunately. I have a new set of mounting hardware, but it's in Panamint, and the flares are in Pasadena. We can probably get the mounting hardware trained down in the next couple of months.

If no takers, they'll go in the trash.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

David
I could use those front flairs. The PO of my rig messed up the passenger side one and I am missing some of the hardware.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

GATES K06950 Serpentine belt. This was on my '01 XJ, it's got maybe 100 miles on it. I swapped it out when I went to a smaller PS pump pulley.

Pick up or train.

GATES K06950 Serpentine belt. This was on my '01 XJ, it's got maybe 100 miles on it. I swapped it out when I went to a 4-1/2" PSC P.S. pump pulley.

Pick up or train.

I will take it if you can train it to San Diego.

Might even be able to pick it up from you if we manage to meet on an AAT. Given that bribery didn't work. :D

It's yours. I'm sure we can find some way to get it on a Southbound. I'd like to think I have too many scruples for the bribery scheme. I'd really like to think that.

Back